Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Mining and Mineral Engineering Degree

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » MANOWAR Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Mining and Mineral Engineering Degree
Autor Wiadomość
missdior

Post Mining and Mineral Engineering Degree Odpowiedz z cytatem
US president Barack Obama and Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte met informally on Wednesday in a holding room before attending a gala dinner at a regional summit Jonathan Drouin Jersey , Philippine officials said.

The brief meeting took a little sting out of the soured relations caused by Duterte's intemperate language in referring to Obama earlier this week. That had caused Obama to cancel a formal meeting scheduled for Tuesday.

There was no immediate confirmation from the White House.

Philippine Foreign Secretary Pefecto Yasay told The Associated Press that the leaders had met.

"They met at the holding room and they were the last persons to leave the holding room. I can't say how long they met. It all springs from the fact the relationship between the Philippines and the United States is firm, very strong. The basis for this relationship is historical and both leaders realize this. And I'm very happy that it happened."

Obama and Duterte are in the Laotian capital along with other regional leaders for the summit. All of them made their way through the holding room before heading to the banquet hall.

On Monday, hours before arriving in Laos, Duterte told Philippine reporters he wouldn't accept questions from Obama about extrajudicial killings that have occurred during his crackdown on suspected drug dealers and users. More than 2,000 people have been killed in the crackdown since he took office on June 30.

"I do not have any master except the Filipino people, nobody but nobody. You must be respectful. Do not just throw questions. Putang ina Carey Price Jersey , I will swear at you in that forum," Duterte said, using the Tagalog phrase for "son of a bitch."

On Tuesday, Duterte expressed regret over the remarks, but the damage was done.

A Philippine Department of Foreign Affairs spokesman, Charles Joe Shea Weber Jersey , also said Obama and Duterte met in the holding room. He said it was a mutually agreed meeting, but that he had no details of what was discussed.

Obama and Duterte entered the dinner venue separately, and were seated far apart and did not interact with each other during the dinner that lasted an hour and 20 minutes.

Ever had to say that? I'm sorry. Please excuse me? I'm sure that I've had to assert that on several occasions.

When I was a kid, my younger bro and I were really competitive. We both loved sports and were awfully active in baseball, soccer, and hockey. That would always lead to disagreements Cheap Canadiens Hats , discussions, and fighting. Yes we had some physical skirmishes. My mother would always make us shake hands and say "I am sorry". It didn't matter who was to blame. We both had to assert we were sorry. We'd go thru the procedure, just to satisfy my mom, but we would end up with our noses in the air. We did not mean one word of it.

That isn't the kind of "sorry", that I am talking about here. I am talking about when you know beyond a shadow of a doubt, you are wrong and you want to say sorry and ask for somebody to forgive you.

my opinion is that right now Cheap Canadiens T-Shirts , you are setting back and thinking of a time when you had to that. Or you could have done that. Perhaps you have to do that at the moment with someone? We have all been there.

I had to do it just yesterday. My conscience started to work on me, and I began to think about what I had announced, and I knew what I had to do. "I'm sorry. I was wrong. Please forgive me. "

there is something wondrous enchanting that happens when those words are spoken with truth and truthfulness. When you actually mean it. Not like when my brother and I did it, but when you really are sorry and take the other person aside. Look them in the eye, and with all of the sincerity you can assemble, you tell them..... " I was wrong. I am sorry. Please forgive me. "

The story goes of Simon Wiesenthal. He survived a German concentration camp Cheap Canadiens Hoodies , and spent the rest of his life hunting down war villains. He was performing one of his duties in the camp, when he was called and rushed to one side of a dying German solider. The solider wished to ask the forgiveness of a "Jew " before he died for all of the slaughtering that he had done. With bloody puss filled bandages all over this soldier's body, he grabbed Wiesenthal and pulled him toward his face and asked for his forgiveness. Wiesenthal pulled the soldier's clutching hands from off himself, and slowly walked away. He couldn't excuse him.

Not forgiving creates a hideous chasm that builds up over the course of time never to be crossed again. It can make the heart grow cold, hard, and bitter Custom Canadiens Jerseys , never to be penetrated with heat, compassion or love again.

On a different note. Armando Galarraga, pitcher for the Detroit Tigers, did something that only 20 other pitchers,, in major league baseball history have ever done. He pitched a perfect game.

For folks who are not baseball fans. A perfect game is when a pitcher throws to twenty-six batters Cheap Canadiens Jerseys , and gets everyone of them out. No walks, no runs. A wonderfully pitched game.

unfortunately, that is not how umpire, Jim Joyce saw it.

Picture this in your mind. Your in the ninth inning. You are one out away from going into the history books as only the 21st pitcher to ever throw a perfect game. The batter hits a routine ground ball. The throw is made. Everyone is standing on their feet. The cheers go up! He's out! ....but wait a minute! Hold on! The first base umpire, Jim Joyce, has called the batter safe. The perfect game is gone. The once in a lifetime event is gone. It's like blowing a perfect three hundred game in bowling on the last pin. It's all over. What a catastrophic loss. To be so close Max Pacioretty Canadiens Jersey , and to understand that you will never have this opportunity again.

But something even more funny happens. After umpire Jim Joyce, watches the video replay of that specific las. Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap Authentic NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Replica Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys China Wholesale Jerseys China
Pon Mar 12, 2018 09:10 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Pon Mar 12, 2018 09:10
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » MANOWAR Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: