Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » MANOWAR Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234

Post Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy Odpowiedz z cytatem
FORT MYERS, Fla. - Grady Sizemores long journey back from a series of injuries that almost ended his promising career is complete: He will be the Boston Red Soxs starting centre fielder on opening day. The three-time All-Star is set to play for the World Series champions Monday at Baltimore. "Its very exciting," Sizemore said Friday. "Its been a long road for me and Im happy to keep moving forward and to be in this position for this team." Sizemore beat out highly regarded prospect Jackie Bradley Jr. for the starting job. The Red Sox said Friday that Bradley will begin the season at Triple-A Pawtucket. Sizemore has not played in the majors since September 2011 with Cleveland. He has undergone seven operations since 2009, including surgery on both knees, his back and elbow. The Red Sox lost star centre fielder Jacoby Ellsbury to the Yankees in free agency during the off-season. Boston signed the 31-year-old Sizemore in January, hoping he could still make an impact. Sizemore hit .333 in spring training, going 13 for 39 with a home run, two doubles, three walks, and four strikeouts. He held up well in the outfield, playing 82 innings. "This is one of those situations where the game was taken away from a player and now that its back in his reach, that appreciation is only going to grow," Farrell said. "Theres a greater appreciation that I think any player goes through when theyre able to attain that level again. "He hasnt had any push back with the repetition and the volume in spring training, saying his body cant take it," Farrell added. "We have had a cautious level of optimism with each passing day." Entering spring training, the Red Sox were not sure what to expect from Sizemore. But hes passed every marker. Whats left is to see how he holds up during the rigours of a full season. "As far as the durability question, we answered it as best we could given the number of spring training games," Farrell said. "He will still be on a progression in the month of April where theres a prescribed number of games played and theres a progression to that. Its premature to give you an exact number of games per week. But were working toward an everyday status." Sizemore was a third-round pick of the Montreal Expos in 2000 before being acquired in a six-player deal by Cleveland in 2002 when Farrell was the Indians director of player development. Before his injuries, Sizemore was one of baseballs most dynamic players. A left-handed batter, he hit 20 or more home runs with 20 or more stolen bases in each of his first four full seasons, from 2005-08, the most 20-20 seasons in Indians history. The only other players ever to record three 20-20 seasons within their first four big league seasons are Darryl Strawberry (1984-86) and Bobby Bonds (1969-71). Despite his time away from the game, Sizemore never gave up on his baseball career, though. "I didnt think it was over," he said. "I just didnt know if Id ever get back to feeling healthy. It wasnt really a matter of playing baseball. It was the little things like being able to run. It was one of those things where youre just trying to find answers." The last few years have not been easy on Sizemore. After appearing in a total of 639 games from 2005-08, he has played in just 210 since. But, on Monday, expect that to change. "Its nice to have some positive news," Sizemore said. "In the last couple of years everythings been so negative. Its almost hard to realize whats going on. Hard to sink in." Max Unger Womens Jersey . Bjoerndalen, who had failed to win any major race for two years before Sochi, writes in a Facebook entry that he is "full of energy and inspiration" after winning the 10-kilometre sprint and mixed relay at last months Olympics. Michael Bennett Womens Jersey . The Bruins suffered their share of setbacks, a notable one just a week earlier. Once the Pac-12 tournament got rolling, the Bruins took off. http://www.shoptheofficialseahawks.com/Elite-Bruce-Irvin-Seahawks-Jersey/ . -- Having played six seasons with the Kings, Kevin Martin is very comfortable at Sleep Train Arena in Sacramento. 12th Fan Elite Jersey . -- Kevin Pangos had 27 points and Drew Barham added 17 to lead No. Luke Willson Elite Jersey . The team says Paul is day to day and is questionable for Mondays game against New Jersey. Paul is averaging 18.0 points, 8.4 assists, 3.0 rebounds and 37.3 minutes in nine games for the Clippers, who beat Miami and the Lakers in their last two games.CAGLIARI, Italy -- Roberta Vinci and Sara Errani struggled but prevailed in the opening singles against Russian debutants to put Italy on the brink of a fourth Fed Cup title on Saturday. Vinci, the winner of nine WTA singles titles, overcame a surprisingly tough challenge from Alexandra Panova, who reached a WTA final once. Vinci rallied from 5-2 down in the second set and saved four match points to win 5-7, 7-5, 8-6 in 3 hours, 13 minutes. "It was an incredible match, was a tough match," Vinci said. "At the end I had a little bit of cramp but I won a great match. There was a lot of ups and downs and I tried to stay focused on every single point. It wasnt easy. "At the end she got a little bit tired. It was her first time (in Fed Cup) so probably there was a bit of nerves. I won and Im happy. I had a great season but I think this is a fantastic win. I love to play Fed Cup and this was an important match, incredible for me." Errani, playing in her second Fed Cup final, suffered somewhat in the second set before defeating Irina Khromacheva, also making her cup debut in the final, 6-1, 6-4. Russia has won the tournament four times in the past 10 years but has travelled to Italy without any of its top players, with some of them injured and some instead playing in the Tournament of Champions in Bulgaria. Italy needs one more victory on Sunday to add to its Fed Cup titles in 2006, 2009 and 2010. Errani takes on Panova in the first of the reverse singles. "I dropped a bit in the second, I was very tired, maybe from Vincis match," Errani said. "Also the weather at night is a bit more heavy so it was not easy for me but Im very happy to have won this point. "I can play much better, of course. Thheres a lot of tension.dddddddddddd. Its never easy to play in Fed Cup especially when youre the favourite like this." Russias youngsters showed theyd come to play when Panova brushed off an early break to win the first set with a love game. Panova continued to dominate and held three match points at 5-2 in the second set. But with teammates Flavia Pennetta and Karin Knapp furiously urging her on, Vinci managed to avoid being broken for a sixth successive time. That sparked the turnaround, as the Italian won the next seven games. But Panova again fought back and had another match point at 5-4 in the final set but hit a backhand wide. Vinci wasted her first match point when she hit a forehand long but secured the victory when Panova put a backhand volley wide, leaving the Italian in tears of joy. "The match is definitely up there in my top three," Panova said. "I had a couple of similar matches that were important and close and long and very tiring. "My serve wasnt with me today because I had a very low percentage of first serves and only one ace. So I had to play every point in a rally and thats not what I usually do. Im not very happy with my serve and I was losing my serve when I was serving for the match and during the set." Seventh-ranked Errani won the opening set comfortably but No. 236 Khromacheva seemed to grow in confidence and earned her first break in their match when Errani lobbed long after three delightful drop shot winners from the Russian. But Khromacheva failed to hold her service game and, although she broke again, a double fault handed Errani another break. From that point, Errani cruised, winning the next three games and sealing the match with a powerful forehand. ' ' '
Sro Gru 03, 2014 09:27 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Sro Gru 03, 2014 09:27
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » MANOWAR Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: