Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
Federico Bernardeschi JerseyFederico Bernardeschi Jersey

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Do administracji Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
Federico Bernardeschi JerseyFederico Bernardeschi Jersey
Autor Wiadomość
coinning

Post Federico Bernardeschi JerseyFederico Bernardeschi Jersey Odpowiedz z cytatem
Padres Could Make Organizational Changes - RealGM Wiretap
Ownership is losing patience with the struggles of the San Diego Padres Frank Clark Jersey , according to multiple reports.

In an appearance with Darren Smith of Mighty 1090 radio in San Diego on Thursday, Padres CEO Mike Dee said called the team’s current standing "unacceptable."

"I wouldn't be doing my job if I was not looking at everything and everybody in this organization from top to bottom," Dee said. "We increased payroll 25 percent. We got an enormous commitment by ownership to do that, and it's not getting done. And when it's not getting done, everybody and everything gets put under the microscope Rees Odhiambo Jersey , and if changes are appropriate, changes will be made."

The Padres are currently 10 games under .500 and more than 14 games back in the National League West.

Phillies Sign Will Venable - RealGM Wiretap

The Philadelphia Phillies have signed Will Venable, who could end up starting in the outfield next week.

Philadelphia checked on a long list of outfielders this spring, but they seem to be done searching after reaching a deal with Venable.

Venable, 33 Nick Vannett Jersey , hit .244.320.350 in 390 plate appearances split between the San Diego Padres and Texas Rangers last season.

Matt Joyce Scratched From Lineup After Late Arrival - RealGM Wiretap

Matt Joyce wasn't in the lineup for the Los Angeles Angels on Monday afternoon because he arrived late to the park.

"I assumed we had a night game since it was a day game Sunday and assumed we had a night game Monday since we normally always do," Joyce said. "By the time I realized it was a day game it was a little late."

The Angels followed a standard Sunday afternoon game in Baltimore with a more unusual series-opening Monday matinee game in Toronto.

"It was a mistake," Joyce said. "It's definitely something that will never happen again. Obviously I felt terrible about it."

Willingham To Have MRI On Left Knee - RealGM Wiretap

The Twins scratched Josh Willingham from the lineup against the Yankees on Monday night because of discomfort in his left knee.

Willingham experienced increasing discomfort in his knee as he went through his pregame routine. He is scheduled to have an MRI on Tuesday.

"It hasn't got any better, might have even got a touch worse, I don't know C. J. Prosise Jersey ," Willingham said. "I thought [a cortisone shot] helped there for a while, but then I tweaked it again, and it hasn't gotten better.

"Today I didn't run during batting practice, and I thought I felt OK," Willingham added. "I went to run before the game Jarran Reed Jersey , and it wasn't happening."

Czw Gru 29, 2016 08:13 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Czw Gru 29, 2016 08:13
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Do administracji Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: