Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
canada goose takki suomi

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Do administracji Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
canada goose takki suomi
Autor Wiadomość
shopknicks

Post canada goose takki suomi Odpowiedz z cytatem
Twins Decline $6M Option For Matt Capps - RealGM Wiretap
The Twins have officially declined the $6 million option on the contract of Matt Capps for the 2013 season.

The decision makes Capps a free agent.

Minnesota paid a $250 canada goose chilliwack bomber takki ,000 buyout to the pitcher.

Dodgers Hold Private Workout With Yulieski Gurriel - RealGM Wiretap

The Los Angeles Dodgers had a private workout with Cuban infielder Yulieski Gurriel on Wednesday, according to a source.

The Dodgers haven't confirmed the workout, which took place at Dodger Stadium.

Gurriel, 32, was officially declared a free agent by Major League Baseball last week.

Epstein Shrugs Off Rumors Of Interest In Cubs - RealGM Wiretap Red Sox general manager Theo Epstein has shrugged off rumors about his possible interest in joining the Cubs as team president. "I try to avoid commenting on things that are so speculative," Epstein said. "I know there are a couple of articles which have appeared but I'm completely focused on the Red Sox of 2011 first and foremost and what potentially lies ahead for this club. "We're trying to get to the postseason and win the World Series and I spend all my time working with my staff to make this the organization we want it to be for now and in the future. That's where my exclusive focus is canada goose untuvaliivi ," Epstein said. Chicago fired Jim Hendry as general manager recently, sparking rumors. When reporters persisted, Epstein said, "Something like that I can't even contemplate it long enough to comment on it. I'm all Red Sox, all the time." Draft Spending Up From 2013 But Shy Of 2011 Record - RealGM Wiretap

Major League teams increased their spending on draft picks 1.5 percent from a similar point last summer, but the total dollars spent remained below the record set in 2011 before restraints were put in place.

Fifteen teams went over their bonus pool allotments canada goose takki halvalla , up from 11 last year and 10 in 2011, and will pay $2.68 million in tax.

However, for the third straight year none exceeded their pools by more than 5 percent, which would mean forfeiting a first-round pick in 2015.

Teams committed $223.2 million in signing bonuses through the July 18 deadline, which applied picks who had not exhausted college baseball eligibility, up from $219.9 million at the deadline last year and $207.8 million at a similar point in 2012. The record of $233.6 million spent on amateur draft picks was set three years ago.

Mourinho Only Referees Can Prevent Chelsea From Winning EPL - RealGM Wiretap

José Mourinho has suggested that only bad decisions by officials can prevent Chelsea from winning the Premier League this season.

Nemanja Matic was sent off in Chelsea's tie against Burnley.

“I’m happy that I’m not stupid and I understood everything a couple of months ago canada goose takki suomi ,” Mourinho said. “If you tell me this story that started a couple of months ago finished today and now we have 12 matches to play with an advantage of five points, I tell you [we will be] champions. But I don’t know if that story ends here or if you have more waiting for us.”

Matic was sent off in the 69th minute for shoving Ashley Barnes after an ugly challenge by the Burnley forward.

After saying he did not wish to speak at length about the decisions, Mourinho said: “I prefer just to say that this game had four crucial moments: minutes 30, 33, 43 and 69. This is story of the game. I cannot comment because it is difficult for me not to say the truth.”

Sob Gru 03, 2016 04:10 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sob Gru 03, 2016 04:10
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Do administracji Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: