Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
I think when I tapped that one in on 15,

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Zloty Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
I think when I tapped that one in on 15,
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234

Post I think when I tapped that one in on 15, Odpowiedz z cytatem
Canadas Mark Arendz battled through brutal race conditions to win the bronze medal in the mens 12.5-kilometre standing category at the Paralympic Winter Games in Sochi, Russia on Tuesday. With rain pelting down and dense fog socked into the Laura Nordic Stadium, the 24-year-old took advantage of the weather he grew up with in Hartsville, Prince Edward Island to grab his second medal of the week. Arendz clocked a time of 30:31.0. "To get a medal is awesome and that was the goal," said Arendz. "There were mistakes out there both in shooting and on the course so it was not a perfect race, but anytime you are on the podium I have to be happy because this is strong field." In a race that puts a premium on shooting, the soft-spoken Canuck rattled off 19 of 20 shots in his four rounds on the range. The miss in this third bout of shooting sent Arendz to do one150-metre penalty loop. "The warm up was tough today, and it was hard to see the targets early (because of the fog)," said Arendz. "It was the same conditions for everyone. I wasnt perfect in shooting so I know there are still mistakes that need to be cleaned up." Arendz was in a dogfight for the gold with two of his closest rivals, Russias Azat Karachurin and Norways Nils-Erik Ulset. Karachurin also missed just one target en route to winning the gold medal with a time of 29:30.0 (0+0+0+1). Missing two shots in his final stop at the range, Ulset hamered his way around the course on the skinny skis to edge Arendz for the silver medal with a time of 30:24.6. "I felt a little tired today, and I just didnt have quite the snap that I had on the first day," added Arendz, who had a lightening quick final lap. "The conditions stayed hard so I was able to put down the power I had. Everything is there. I just need to put it all together. Earlier this week, Arendz became the first Canadian ever to win a silver medal in biathlon at the Paralympic Winter Games. Brian McKeever, guided by his brother, Arendzs coach Robin, were the only other Canadians to win a para-biathlon medal when they captured the bronze in 2006. The two-medal week now makes Arendz the most successful Canadian biathlete at the Paralympics. Recognizing the bright future ahead of him, four years ago the wide-eyed Canadian walked into his first Paralympic Stadium in 2010. His goal was take in the Paralympic experience. This time around things are different. "This time it is strictly business," said Arendz. "I have had four years of experience and feel that I am strong in all race distances. I want to be on the podium every time. It was not a perfect race today. I still havent been perfect shooting, and I dont want to leave Sochi until I do that." Earlier in the day, Ottawas Caroline Bisson suited up in the womens 10-kilometre standing race. Bisson finished in 11th spot with a time of 39:53.9 (2+0+1+0). Russias Alena Kaufman missed just one shot while posting the golden time at 29:57.1 (1+0+0+0). Iker Casillas Real Madrid Jersey . - Chicago and Anaheim had the NHLs two best records and a combined 15 Olympians on the ice at Honda Center. Nacho Fernandez Jersey . - Two Arizona Cardinals starters, running back Andre Ellington and right guard Paul Fanaika, have been ruled out of Sundays game against the Kansas City Chiefs. http://www.soccerauthentic.com/sweden-christoffer-nyman-jersey/ . The Jets (10-10-2) are sixth in the Central Division with 22 points, two points behind the fifth-place Dallas Stars. Raphael Varane Real Madrid Jersey .com) - The Chicago White Sox and outfielder Melky Cabrera have reportedly agreed to a three-year contract. Emir Kujovic Sweden Jersey . The day after the Raptors were mocked for the debacle, a Raptors official confirmed that an ESPN technician plugged into the same power source for the shot clocks, frying the power system.Honolulu, HI (SportsNetwork.com) - Defending champion Jimmy Walker fired an 8- under 62 on Saturday to take a 2-stroke lead after three rounds of the Sony Open. Walker shot a 30 on the back nine, making six birdies and one bogey to build a 2-shot lead over Matt Kuchar heading into the final round at Waialae Country Club. He stands at 16-under 195 and will try to become the first back-to-back winner of the event since Ernie Els in 2003-04. Kuchar, who shared the 36-hole lead on Friday with Justin Thomas and Webb Simpson, birdied two of his last three holes Saturday. Kuchar carded a 2-under 68 to end three rounds at minus-14. He has finished in the top 10 at this event in three of the past four years. Brian Harman (64) and Troy Merritt (67) were one shot further back at 13-under 197 and Thomas slipped into a tie for fifth place with Tim Clark (6Cool at 198 after shooting a 70. Max Homa (63) was at 199 and Simpson fell into an 11-way tie for eighth at minus-10 after making three bogeys and just one birdie in a 72. Walker stumbled out of the gate as he found water off the tee at the second. That led to a bogey, which dropped him to minus-7. He quickly erased that mistake as he holed out for birdie from off the third green. The three-time winner last season birdied the sixth from 26 feet out. Walker converted back-to-back birdies at eight and nine en route to making the turn at minus-11. Walker poured in a 22-footer for birdie on No. 10 to make it three in a row. After another birdie at the 12th, Walker kicked off a hot stretch of golf with a 6-foot birdie effort on the 14th. He nearly holed his approach at the 15th, but settled for a tap-in birdie. Walker drained a 30-foot putt at 16 to cap a run of three consecutive birdies. He failed to save par from a greenside bunker at the par-3 17th, but Walker coonverted a 9-foot birdie effort on the 18th to grab a 2-shot lead after three rounds.dddddddddddd I think when I tapped that one in on 15, I started thinking, wow, that feels like a lot of one-putts in a row, said Walker, who needed just 22 putts in his third round as he 1-putted his final 11 holes. Ive always enjoyed coming here. I think this is one of the best golf courses we play. It shows what a good golf course is, and what it doesnt have to be. Kuchar had an up-and-down front nine. After three pars to open his day, he was unable to save par from a bunker on the par-3 fourth. Kuchar bounced back with a birdie on the sixth, but he 3-putted for bogey on the seventh to dip to minus-11. The 36-year-old birdied the ninth to move back to even-par for his round. He started the back nine with six pars in a row. Kuchar stuffed his approach at the 16th inside a foot and he kicked that in for birdie. After a par at 17, Kuchars second to the par-5 closing hole missed the green. His chip shot narrowly missed going in and Kuchar tapped in for birdie to end two behind Walker. It was kind of slow and steady. I actually felt like I hit the ball pretty well today, and the kind of 10- to 15- to 20-footers that I saw a lot go in the first two days seemed to come up short today, admitted Kuchar. It seemed like our whole group was just coming up a little bit short, so not a whole lot other than that to report. NOTES: Walker is 54-under par in his last 11 competitive rounds in Hawaii ... Walker has the 54-hole lead for the third time in his career, and he won one of the previous two times he was in that position ... With the large cut of 85 players, 15 players missed the secondary cut after round three ... Among those 15 were former U.S. Open winner Lucas Glover, amateur Kyle Suppa and Hideki Matsuyama. Cheap China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Cheap Jerseys From China China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Cheap Jerseys China ' ' '
Sro Maj 11, 2016 02:36 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Sro Maj 11, 2016 02:36
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Zloty Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: