Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna
POMOC Rejestracja SzukajFAQ Zaloguj
reports and speculation from around the NHL beat.

Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Newsy Zobacz poprzedni temat
Zobacz następny temat
reports and speculation from around the NHL beat.
Autor Wiadomość
miao1234

Post reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Odpowiedz z cytatem
MONTREAL -- It seems that New Jersey Devils veterans Jaromir Jagr and Martin Brodeur still have some good hockey left in their 41-year-old bodies. The future hall of famers stole the show at the Bell Centre on Tuesday night, with Jagr moving into seventh place in all-time goal scoring and Brodeur stopping 29 shots as the Devils downed the Montreal Canadiens 4-1. "We talk to each other a lot about certain things," Brodeur said. "I think we have a lot in common about what our careers brought us. "Its nice to relate to a guy. Its been a while since Ive been able to do that here in New Jersey because we had so many young guys. Its been fun to watch him play. Its pretty impressive what hes accomplished." Jagr tied the game at 17:23 of the first period with his first goal in 11 games and his 14th of the season. But more importantly, it was the 695th of a career that began in 1990 with the Pittsburgh Penguins. That moved him past Mark Messier into seventh place all-time in goals. It came days after he passed former Penguins teammate Mario Lemieux for seventh place in career points with 1,724. Brodeur, making his first start in four games, extended his NHL record for wins to 682, although a Max Pacioretty goal at the 7:00 mark of the first period kept his shutout record at 124. At the end, both were called onto the ice for an ovation from the 21,273 Bell Centre fans as Brodeur was named first star and Jagr got second star. "I didnt expect that in somebody elses building, but theres a little history here for me," said Brodeur, a Montreal native whose father Denis was once the Canadiens team photographer. "Its definitely nice of them to do that." Montreal had a 30-19 shot advantage, but the Devils (20-18-10) scored more than two goals for the first time in six outings and the second time in their last 11. Brodeur and some tenacious third-period checking did the rest as New Jersey stretched its points streak to five games. Canadiens coach Michel Therrien felt his team played with energy, but just couldnt score. "We competed," said Therrien. "We set the tempo, but the story of the game was Marty Brodeur. "He was phenomenal. We were the attacking team. We outshot them, but it was one of those nights when you run into a hot goaltender." Despite their age, neither Brodeur nor Jagr has decided on retirement just yet. The game was billed as possibly Brodeurs last visit to the Bell Centre, but hes not ready to concede that. "It might be my last one but it might not either," he said. "I just want to play well when I play. "It doesnt matter what situation Im in. Im there to win hockey games and thats it. Ill do that as long as they let me do it." Jagr, who was chosen to play for the Czech Republic at the Sochi Olympics next months, was even more adamant about continuing his career. "Ive said many times, Im not thinking about retiring yet," he said. "Im not counting my games yet, as long as I have fun." Goals early in the second frame from youngsters Eric Gelinas and Adam Henrique were the difference. Dainius Zubrus scored into an empty net, with an assist from Jagr, in the final minute. Brodeur said Paciorettys goal on a long wrist shot that flew past his glove caused him to bear down and try to keep the Devils in the game. "Our team, were kind of goal challenged, so its hard to give up the first goal," he said. "I havent played in a while and I thought this is not good. But I picked it up after that a little bit and we played a really solid hockey game." Montreal (26-16-5) was coming off one of its best games of the season in a 2-1 win over Chicago but could not duplicate that effort. The Canadiens went 0 for 3 with the man advantage, a fifth-straight game with no power-play goals. Pacioretty struck first with his 20th of the season, but Jagr got it back when he got around Josh Gorges and used his long reach to put the puck past Carey Price and in off the far post. Gelinas scored from the point on a power play 1:20 into the second period and Henrique got his sixth goal in the last 10 games from a scramble in the Montreal crease at 4:02. The crowd booed as what appeared to be a Brendan Gallagher goal was disallowed later by video review for inadvertently kicking the puck in late in the second. Notes: David Desharnais sat out with a flu and his spot on Montreals top line was taken by Lars Eller. Francis Bouillon moved in as a seventh defenceman. . . Ryan Clowe picked up two assists and has seven points in his last five games. . . It was the third and last meeting of the season between the teams. Montreal won the series 2-1-0. Billiga Nike Air Max 90 Rea . Good thing all he needed to do was shoot. Better get well fast, LeBron. Nike Air Max 90 Dam Rea . Sources tell TSNs Farhan Lalji that the Ottawa Redblacks are listening to offers for the quarterback, with a reported initial asking price of a first round pick. http://www.sebilligtonlineskor.com/nike-air-max-90/nike-air-max-90-herr.html . Each day, TSN.ca provides the latest rumours, reports and speculation from around the NHL beat. Farewell to Broadway? Fluto Shinzawa of the Boston Globe reports that the New York Rangers are considering using a compliance buyout on centre Brad Richards. Nike Free 5.0 + Herr Kaufen . Toudouze, Indys fifth-round draft pick in 2006, has been signed twice and released twice in less than a month but has provided depth for an offensive line that has been decimated by injuries. Nike Free Run Sverige Rea . Canada (6-2) stole a point at the last end to secure an 8-6 win over the U.S., which now cannot qualify. The Canadians didnt know they had qualified when they came off the ice after a tense win over the U.SHERBROOKE, Que. - Defenceman Luke Green was taken first overall by the Saint John Sea Dogs on Saturday in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League Entry Draft. The 5-foot-11 16 year old played his midget hockey with the Newbridge Academy Gladiators in Dartmouth, N.S. Forward Pascal Laberge was drafted second by the Gatineau Olympiques, followed by defenceman Samuel Girard, who went to the Shawinigan Cataractes. Evan Fitzpatrick was the first goaltender taken in the draft, selected fourth overall by the Sherbrooke Phoenix.dddddddddddd Forward Pierre-Luc Dubois went to the Cape Breton Screaming Eagles as the No. 5 pick. Forward Jordan Maher (Acadie-Bathurst), forward Mitchell Balmas (Charlottetown), defenceman Guillaume Beck (Victoriaville), forward Miguel Picard (Blainville-Biosbriand) and defenceman Jacob Neveu (Rouyn-Noranda) rounded out the top 10. wholesale stitched jerseys wholesale jerseys wholesale nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys cheap nfl jerseys china ' ' '
Pią Lis 06, 2015 04:17 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość Adres AIM Nazwa Skype
Reklama

Pią Lis 06, 2015 04:17
Madz09

Post Odpowiedz z cytatem
That is a long post, didn't bother reading it all, I just look at the links. Since I am not looking for shoes right now, I'll just save this, but while I do that, maybe we can play games online. I want you to download this game Azur Lane, great game and fun gameplay you can try for free. Also, if you are a fan of The Sims, you can play the game that is also free, just download the free version of it named The Sims Freeplay. Check it right now and share it with your friends.
Sro Sty 27, 2021 13:51 Ogląda profil użytkownika Wyślij prywatną wiadomość
Reklama

Sro Sty 27, 2021 13:51
Odpowiedz do tematu    Forum Manowar.phorum.pl Strona Główna » Newsy Wszystkie czasy w strefie CET (Europa)
Strona 1 z 1
Skocz do: